As a lifetime freelancer, I´ve always worked without counting the hours or even the days. And I never really made a distinction between weekends and weekdays. If I had a deadline, I worked, if I didn´t have a deadline, I´d rest and have some fun. Once the Internet and, later on, social media came around, it became easier and easier to fall into the… Read More
- The reason why I don’t dread Mondays
- How I manage regular content creation across several websites and social media platforms
- Welcome to my messy work-life-motherhood
- Do I ever feel like quitting my business? You bet!
- 3 Apps I use to manage cash flow in my digital business
- The gift of active listening or “holding the space”
- What should your online brand or persona be like?
- How I (don’t) achieve work-life balance
- 8 Things I did at ages that may be considered “too late.”
- Tips for journaling when you fear your diary will be read